Find a Job that Enhances Your Graduate School Experience
There’s a reason why 65% of graduate students have an assistantship or on-campus employment during their time at Vanderbilt University's Peabody College.
- Supporting tuition costs with wages, tuition reimbursement, or both
- Gaining hands-on experience in your field
- Deepening your expertise in your area of study
- Building stronger relationships on campus, especially with faculty and staff
- Creating a network of people in your industry
In this guide, we’ll give you a glimpse into how graduate student employment works and how you can find the right role for you.